Who What Wear Australia is currently seeking a social media intern. We are looking for motivated candidates who have a strong interest in fashion and trends, as well as a wide knowledge of social networking platforms, online stores, and Australian influencers. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and proactive with exceptional taste. Please be prepared to wear many different hats in this amazing hands-on environment. Our unique internship program offers participants the ability to learn about all aspects of social media in a digital publishing environment.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
- Managing Pinterest accounts
- Creating templates and imagery for social channels
- Assist in shooting original content for social channels
- Work with social media editor to draft copy / manage scheduling of posts for daily content programming across social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram.
- Assist in measuring impact of social media efforts through relevant monitoring tools and reporting
- Conduct ongoing research projects on key industry trends & competitive insights
- Competitor analysis
- Help with day-to-day Who What Wear administrative duties
- Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
- Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be social media savvy - active member of Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook communities.
- Interest and knowledge of the fashion industry preferred (brands, designers, influencers)
- Knowledge of or interest in Photoshop.
Candidates must be enrolled in university/college at the time of their internship and completing hours for credit points. Applicants should be able to commit to 1-2 full days a week for a minimum of three months. This is an unpaid position. Who What Wear Australia is located in Sydney, Australia.
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Intern: [Your Name]” Please make sure to include any relevant social media accounts in your application.
Opening image: Imaxtree