Click Frenzy—one of the biggest events on the sale calendar—is on right now. An Australian sales initiative designed to replicate Cyber Monday (which started in the US), it's the perfect opportunity to shop some of your favourite local labels guilt-free.
With so many retailers taking part in the online sale blitz, getting carried away and making an impulse purchase you'll regret is easily done. So, to keep you on track and make sure you shop only the best sales, we've created a list of the need-to-know deals.
Scroll and bookmark them as you go.
- NET-A-PORTER: 10% off at NET-A-PORTER with code TREATYOURSELF from November 6-13 (brand exclusions apply)
- Charles & Keith: Up to 50% off sitewide and free standard shipping
- Yoox: 15% off (almost) everything and free shipping with code FRENZY 15
- The Iconic: 30 % off selected styles using the code FRENZY30 at checkout (subject to terms and conditions)
- General Pants: 25% off sitewide using the code FRENZY25 at checkout
- ASOS: 30% off everything with code CLICK30
- Cotton On: 30% off selected styles
- Seafolly: 30% off selected styles
- Jeanswest: 30% off sitewide
- Jay Jays: 25% off full-price items
- Sunglass Hut: 20% off using code FRENZY20
- Oroton: Further 20% off outlet (prices as marked)
- Glue Store: 30% off everything
- Forever New: 20% off sitewide
- Lorna Jane: $30 off when you spend $150 with code ILOVELJ30
- French Connection: 30% off sitewide
- Marks and Spencer: 25% off sitewide
- Nasty Gal: 50% off