What's an Australia winter without the sudden (and constant) influx of the most picturesque European summer holiday updates on all of your social feeds? And it's not only every fashion It girl's stunning destination that we're envying, but their outfits, too. After a healthy dose of research (read: Instagram stalking) in the name of fashion, we've noticed a clear pattern when it comes to the essentials you're going to need for the best-dressed mid-year getaway to Europe. Your packing checklist should include:
- A one-piece: Certified summertime essential. Add a wrap skirt or sarong and you've got a flattering day-time outfit.
- A little wrap dress: Possibly the easiest piece of clothing to wear day or night. Wear, wash, and repeat.
- Sneakers: Comfy worn-in sneakers are a necessity to pair with every outfit that you've packed.
- A straw bag: Not just any bag, but the cutest top-handle straw bag to pack all the souvenirs.
- Sunglasses: Ones that you'll take every opportunity to be pictured in. Go all out and choose a statement pair.
Keep scrolling to see the Europe Instagram snaps we're most inspired by.
Opening image: Getty Images