Who What Wear Australia is seeking a strong content and creative mind to produce platform-specific content on a 12-month contract. Working under the Editorial Director, supporting our editorial teams, this role will ideate, create and execute platform-specific content for the Who What Wear Network Australia (Who What Wear, Byrdie, and MyDomaine).
We’re looking for someone with intermediate to advanced knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop, who can ideally edit video. Experience working in women’s lifestyle editorial is ideal, as we take a highly editorialised approach to content promotion and distribution.
- Ideate and create engaging and on-brand social content daily
including shooting original images, sourcing images, illustrations, memes, video and more
- Responsible for uploading platform-specific content in line with audience development strategies
- Execute social content in line with our audience development strategies and platform goals
- Inform the editorial teams on topics relevant to the current social conversation
- Execute social promotion for all major editorial initiatives, shoots, and concepts
- Real-time maintenance and monitoring of channels
- Real-time community management
- Maintain social media growth dashboards and reporting
- Maintain relationships with key social media partners
- Stay abreast of industry trends and adapt to changing social strategy
CANDIDATE PROFILE & SKILLS
- +1 years of professional editorial, design or social media experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- Basic video editing skills with hunger to learn
- Excellent communication skills – must be a team player with a resourceful, can-do attitude, who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Firm command of the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest
- Comfortable working with analytics, tracking and social media monitoring tools
- Strong writing skills and discerning eye for aesthetics and an exceptional taste level
- Interest in fashion, beauty, lifestyle with a knowledge of key brands
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- Well organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Digital experience in the women’s arena
- Proven background in growing a brand on social media
To apply, please email your resume, examples of design work, and a cover note to: email@example.com by COB July 17.
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only people with rights to work in Australia may apply. No calls or recruiters please.
About Allure Media
Australia's next generation media company, we are about premium, fast-paced, digestible content produced by high profile local editors. Allure Media partners with some of the world’s largest and most innovative publishing partners to bring leading brands to Australia. Our head office is located in Circular Quay, Sydney.
Opening image: Style Du Monde