Updated July 26: Last week, we gave you a sneak peek at Victoria Beckham's new Reebok collection, and today it's finally shoppable. In honor of the new launch, Beckham explained her five T-shirt styling tips in a press release, and as you can imagine, we're eager to take pointers from the pro.
1. "Make it work-appropriate with sleek, wide leg trousers. Wear the tee tucked in and complete the look with some Classic trainers."
2. "Play around with little styling tricks, like giving the sleeves a roll, or trying a full or half-tuck."
3. "For a casual look, I like to wear mine with a good pair of boyfriend jeans and finish off the look with sunglasses—they hide a multitude of sins."
4. "Wear it with classic white trainers. We all love a fresh white trainer with a fresh white tee."
5. "Know that being yourself is the best accessory. Don't do anything too dramatic, just do what works for you."
Simple enough, right? Scroll down to shop her new Reebok collaboration.
Originally published on July 20: We first heard the exciting news back in November 2017: Victoria Beckham was teaming up with Reebok. Today, her first collection for the brand is available for pre-order, and will officially drop on July 26. Consisting of T-shirts, hoodies, and socks, the merch is inspired by the '90s—which brings us to one particular basketball icon.
"When I think of Reebok, I think of the '90s and basketball—and therefore, of course, I think of Shaq!" Beckham said in a statement. "For me, this capsule really represents a celebration of that era, Reebok and Shaq's shared history in basketball, and the great heritage pieces I discovered in those archives. The unisex approach and the nods to streetwear that are present in this capsule are important elements that I will take through to the full collection I am currently working on." Scroll down to preview the limited-edition collection.