We love girls who make core wardrobe pieces like jeans, trench coats, sneakers, and leather jackets appear so perfectly elevated with minimal effort. The latest blogger to land on our radar? Petra Mack. The Sydney-based Instagram star, with 223,000 followers and counting, is giving us the ultimate cool-weather outfit inspo (now that the cold has finally arrived in Sydney).
Keep scrolling to discover some of our favourite Pepa Mack (as she’s known on Instagram) looks, and the styling tip you can take away from each one.
1. Layer a longer length tee under a slouchy jumper.
2. Leave your laces slightly undone for a relaxed cool-girl vibe.
3. Keep your look simple and opt for a colourful sneaker as your final touch.
4. How to wear your jacket in 2016? Draped over your shoulders.
5. Don't be afraid to wear double-denim, just break it up with a plain tee.
6. Play with lengths and add a long trench coat over a mini skirt.
7. Elevate your leather jacket and favourite blue jeans for evening with a blush silk cami.
8. Keep your shirt cuffs long and unbuttoned to create a mini-flare sleeve.
9. Keep your love affair with crop tops going into winter by throwing a long jacket over the top.