Who What Wear Australia is seeking a full-time Fashion Editor to join its fast-paced editorial team in Sydney. The ideal candidate is an accomplished online editor with exceptionally strong writing skills, and a comprehensive knowledge of runway and street style trends, fashion brands, and the local Australian fashion market.
At Allure Media, we’re focused on people. We provide a fast-paced, flexible and innovative working environment. Every staff member has the opportunity to make a real contribution to our products and our business.
- 3+ years of experience in journalism, with the bulk of experience in digital and fashion.
- Strong grammar, research, and copy-editing skills.
- Ability to calmly write fast, accurate copy and meet rolling daily deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – must be a team player with a resourceful, can-do attitude, who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Firsthand experience with daily publishing in a CMS.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and social media knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Strong relationships with fashion industry press teams and celebrity publicists.
- Must have a discerning eye for aesthetics and an exceptional taste level.
- Familiarity with Who What Wear Australia style, tone and voice.
Please see full job description at Allure Media.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only people with rights to work in Australia may apply. No calls or recruiters please.
About Allure Media
Australia's next generation media company, we are about premium, fast-paced, digestible content produced by high profile local editors. Allure Media partners with some of the world’s largest and most innovative publishing partners to bring leading brands to Australia. Our head office is located in Circular Quay, Sydney.
Opening image: Imaxtree