Louis Vuitton is one of the world's most beloved and iconic brands. We see it everywhere, and we've come to know its legendary logo stands for luxury and quality. But here are some facts from PopSugar that even we didn't know about the brand:
1. At just 16, Louis Vuitton Malletier began what would become an illustrious career in fashion as a trunk maker.
2. The brand began in 1854, and its signature monogram canvas was first available in 1896. It was made as a way to fight counterfeit reproductions.
3. Louis Vuitton items are still handmade in France.
4. It is the 14th most valuable brand in the world, according to Forbes.
5. The brand had been mentioned 19 times in Kanye West's songs, as of 2013.
Learn even more about Louis Vuitton on PopSugar, and then scroll down to see some of our favorite celebrities at the recent S/S 16 Louis Vuitton show!
Shop iconic purses from Louis Vuitton!
What is your favorite little-known Louis Vuitton fact? Tell us below!