Your Ultimate Guide to Looking Expensive (Even on a Budget)
One of our biggest goals here at Who What Wear is to empower our readers (you!) to look as stylish as they can, no matter the budget. Keep reading for a roundup of our favorite tips!
1. You don't need to be a wizard to make your favorite outfits look like they cost more than they did. Just bookmark our handy guide!
2. It's the gift that keeps on giving: pieces that look expensive but won't cost you a fortune.
3. Yes, even good boots don't have to cost you a fortune. We found 12 really stylish pairs under $100.
4. Here are 11 affordable pieces you can shop now that will actually make your outfit look more expensive.
5. Need a heavy coat this season but don't want to drop a ton of cash? Here are a ton of cool ones for under $200.