Every year, we're faced with the same dilemma come October 31—what to wear, of course. If you're that person who knows months in advance exactly what you're going to dress up as for Halloween, we applaud you. But if you're more of the last-minute type (raise your hands, please), we wholeheartedly know the #struggle.
And that's why we've put together countless guides to follow to help you curb the costume frustration. Want a cool couple costume idea? Check. Or how about an easy-to-put-together but oh-so-stylish outfit that will win Halloween. You can find a slew of those here. Now, if you're the type who likes to take a slightly riskier approach when dressing up for the fall holiday, you'll want to keep reading. Because ahead, we found sexy celebrity Halloween costumes that show just the right amount of skin.
Ready to see what we found? Hint: You'll see Kim Kardashian West's iconic Cher costume in this roundup, as well as Hailey Baldwin's classic sporty Barbie look. But that's not all. In addition to seeing the costumes that celebs have worn in the past, we've also shopped out items with which you can easily recreate the looks. Halloween dressing made easy? That's our goal. Now read on to see sexy Halloween costumes that are officially celeb-approved.
Hailey Baldwin as Sporty Barbie
Kim Kardashian West as Cher
Karlie Kloss as Marilyn Monroe
Devon Windsor as a Playboy Bunny
Tess Holiday as Mrs. Argentina from Beetlejuice
Shanina Shaik as a Galatic Girl
Jordan Woods as a Devil
Gigi Hadid as Sandra Dee
What you need:
1. A black crop top: Lulu's PraiseWorthy Black Off-The-Shoulder Crop Top ($29)
2. Black high-waisted pants: Mackage Navi Leather Pants ($690)
3. Leather jacket: Madewell Washed Leather Motorcycle Jacket ($498)
4. Curly blonde wig: Fun World '50s Wig ($11)
Gabi Gregg as Dionne from Clueless
Grace Elizabeth as Maleficent
What you need:
1. A black gown: Norma Kamali Stretch-Lamé Gown ($295)
2. Black boots: Dorateymur Saloon Buckled Patent-Leather Ankle Boots ($278)
3. A headpiece: BIC Maleficent Headpiece ($17)
Next up, see the absolute best BFF costumes to rock this year.