WhoWhatWear is currently seeking Art Interns for Fall 2015. We are looking for motivated candidates who have a strong interest in graphic design within the digital media platform. We are looking for individuals who can easily adapt their design skills to meet the brand’s design guidelines, as well as bring fresh ideas to the table with their exceptional taste.
Editorial Art Intern Responsibilities:
- Assisting Graphic Designers in completing art for daily content
- Post production work/image formatting
- Retouching images to fit brand’s aesthetic
- Designing social images to be shared on all social media platforms.
- Assisting with photo research and sourcing inspiration
- Completing occasional administrative work
- Must be comfortable using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Possess strong skills in typography and layout design
- Must have the ability to work calmly under pressure, manage time well, meet tight deadlines quickly
- Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, and also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
- Must be extremely resourceful to stay ahead of the design curve and bring new ideas to the team
Candidate must be enrolled in school at the time of their internship, must be enrolled in a class to receive credit for the internship, and should be able to commit to 2-3 days a week for a minimum of 4 months. Whowhatwear.com is located in Los Angeles, in the neighborhood of West Hollywood. Please consider this when applying.
Please submit your resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line “WhoWhatWear ART Intern: Los Angeles”