We all know by now that birthday girl Kate Bosworth is stylish, beautiful, and born with different-colored eyes, but did you know that her father was in the retail industry, or what activity helped her land her first film role? Because today is her special day and she'll always be the ultimate celebrity fashion girl to us, we did a little digging to find out more about the actress. Our research proved to be fruitful, as there are a few fascinating little-known facts about Catherine Ann (her real name) Bosworth.
- She was a champion equestrian growing up, which helped her land a role in her first film—The Horse Whisperer. She says that it's also the main reason why she landed her breakout role in Blue Crush.
- Her father was an executive for Macy's, Bloomingdale's, and Talbots.
- She speaks fluent Spanish.
- She was accepted to Princeton University but she deferred.
- Michelle Pfeiffer is her style muse.
Scroll down to shop pieces inspired by Kate Bosworth!
What's your favorite Kate Bosworth red carpet moment? Comment below!
Opening Image: WireImage