Engagement season officially begins on Thanksgiving Day, and continues through Valentine's Day. Here's everything you need to know to get ready!
1. If you're already engaged and getting ready to do your "We're engaged!" photo shoot, here's some ideas for what to wear.
2. Recent research suggests that the amount of money spent on an engagement ring directly correlates to divorce rates.
3. If you get proposed to during engagement season, and you secretly hate your ring, there are a few courses of action to pursue.
4. This handy quiz will help illuminate whether you're more a princess-cut gal or if a classic round solitaire is the way to go.
5. There are a lot of schools of thought concerning how much you should really spend on an engagement ring. We help you parse it out.
6. If you want to get a ring you love, but you don't want to break the bank, here's a mega-list of beautiful, affordable rings!