We’re Hiring: Design Intern, Branded Content
Clique Media Inc., publishers of Who What Wear, Byrdie and Domaine is currently seeking Design interns for our Los Angeles office! We are looking for pro-active individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and those who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Our unique internship program offers participants the ability to learn about various aspects of digital publishing.
Design Intern, Branded Content Duties:
- Photo researching (fashion, beauty, & home décor)
- Formatting PowerPoint presentations
- Resizing/cropping images for social media
- Curate a collection of inspirational reference images
- Assisting with daily ad sales design tasks
- Staying abreast of competitor advertorials, industry trends, and best practices
- Interest in gaining branding, advertising or marketing experience
- Basic understanding of Photoshop, Powerpoint
- Self-starter, detail oriented
- Strong interest in fashion, beauty and design is a plus
Our office is located in Los Angeles. All candidates must be enrolled in school at the time of their internship. Marketing interns should be able to commit to 2-3 full days a week.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Design Intern (Branded Content): [Your Name]."