- 1 of 20
Runway TrendsWe know that finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list can be an overwhelming task, especially for the budget-conscious shopper. Fortunately, you don't have to break the bank this year because we've got a slew of amazing and thrifty present ideas in today's slideshow that are sure to help you check off each loved one left on your list!
- 2 of 20The Spotted Snowfall Slipper ($35)
Cutest. Slippers. Ever.
- 3 of 20Chain Link Earbuds ($25)
Image courtesy of Shopbop
- 4 of 20Printed Angora Hat ($25.90)
A playful chapeau for a fashionable female.
- 5 of 20Metallic Luggage Tags ($28 each, 888.266.1737)
Bag tags get a luxe makeover!
- 6 of 20Rollerball Trio ($38)
Three travel-friendly scents to play with!
- 7 of 20Vintage Stamps ($6)
Chic stocking stuffers for the Frequent Flyer.
- 8 of 20John & Yoko Portrait ($40)
This will make the Retrophile swoon.
- 9 of 20Pair of Metal Peacocks ($72.50)
Two fabulous accent pieces from the brilliant brains behind Dwell Studio.
- 10 of 20By Deborah Needleman ($20)
We miss Domino every day, so we were thrilled to learn that the magazine's founding Editor-in-Chief (and current editor of WSJ magazine) was publishing a book! Filled with beautiful illustrations and handy advice, this book is sure to delight the decor lover in your life.
- 11 of 20Indego Africa Cosmetics Case ($30)
Brighten up the inside of your purse with this cute makeup bag.
- 12 of 20The Slingshot Cow Tote ($75)
Beloved by Rachel Bilson, Kristen Bell, and super stylist Nicole Chavez, these amazing bags are made by hand in northern Uganda at the Invisible Children's workspace. Each cotton canvas bag has a pocket stamp that tells the story of the seamstress who made it and the impact the purchase has on her life. A wonderful bag, at a great price, that makes a big impact-now that's a must-buy.
- 13 of 20Hip Rounders Sunglasses ($45)
MK would totally approve.
- 14 of 20Oversized Barrettes ($35 each)
A bold barrette is always a treat to receive.
- 15 of 20Alphabet Earrings ($40)
A personalized gift is always appreciated, which is why we're giving these cute earrings to all our friends!
- 16 of 20Nail Head Rings ($40)
Every WhoWhatWear.com editor wants these rings. Buy one or purchase a bunch to mix and match!
- 17 of 20Wine Bag Kit ($38)
Support our wonderful D.I.Y. guru Erica Domesek (and make your go-to hostess gift-wine-a little cuter) by picking up this customizable kit.
- 18 of 20'Dance Music' Holiday Mini Trio ($29)
A trio of perfect polishes from the nail maven herself!
- 19 of 20Epinette Mini Candle / Spruce Tree ($32)
Bring the outdoors indoors with this chic little candle!
- 20 of 20Dominoes ($35)
Let the games begin!