There are days that do not call out for tight, tapered jeans. There are days when tights are simply a terrible idea. Days that you just want to raid your boyfriend's closet and steal his jeans--if only they fit! When your knees gasp for ease, do as Kiera Knightly does and slip on some easy fit trousers. They're best worn effortlessly--with flats and a t-shirt--like Rachel Bilson, above, who slouched into PetCo in said ensemble. Daria Werbowy modeled a super baggy look for the fall Marni show, but a less exaggerated leg as seen at Dries Van Noten 06 show or on Kate Moss during London's recent fashion week also works. The nod to menswear is a refreshing counterpoint to the season's baby doll dresses and, of course, to something that's always current in our book: comfort.
- Nicole Richie in Los Angeles
- Keira Knightley walking in London
- Rachel Bilson coming out of Petco in Los Angeles, courtesy of www.x17online.com
- Daria Werbowy walking in Marni fall 06 collection
- Kate Moss during London Fashion week
- Dries Van Noten fall 06 collection