NY Fashion Week Part Two
1. Olivia Palmero: Socialite Olivia Palmero was snapped in Bryant Park en route to the Ports 1961 show looking timelessly elegant in a classic frock worn with simple, black, peep toe pumps. She toughened up her delicate outfit by adding a tough, stud-embellished belt at her natural waist.
2. Jessica Szhor: Gossip Girl's Jessica Szhor took a break from life amongst Upper East Side private-schoolers to attend the Rock & Republic show. Dressed appropriately in the brand's threads, she kept her color-scheme monochromatic and paired her black leather jacket with charcoal jeans, Treesje Asher Bag ($595) , and snakeskin peep-toe Be&D Slingback Sandals ($495).
3. Agyness Deyn: Always an effervescent fixture at fashion week, model Agyness Deyn looked incredibly spunky as she navigated the tents at Bryant Park. Ms. Deyn tucked an off-the-shoulder top by Chanel into a tattered pair of high-waisted jean shorts worn with spandex shorts peeping out beneath. Carrying a supersized Chanel tote, Deyn donned a pair of circular-framed sunglasses for a completely individualistic look.
4. Lou Doillon: Model-turned-denim-designer Lou Doillon was spotted strolling through Bryant Park in her typically laid back (and fabulously French) style. Doillon combined basic staples-a little black dress, comfy jean jacket, and black bowler hat-for the effortlessly cool look she consistently achieves.
5. Taylor Momsen: Chris Benz captured a Gossip Girl too, as Taylor Momsen showed her support for the up-and-coming designer at his first runway show. The young actress wore a shiny silver metallic tunic with latex leggings and peep-toe booties. Momsen kept her overall look clean with simple necklaces and a large black clutch-we really loved seeing such an edgy style!
6. Chanel Iman: Spotted off-duty around the tents was our former Model Of The Moment, Chanel Iman, wearing a darling multi-tiered floral print dress from H&M. Iman grunged up the girlie frock by adding a denim vest and oversized slouchy black leather boots. Especially befitting, the beauty carried a large Chanel tote.
7. Alexa Chung: Recent WhoWhatWear.com Insider Alexa Chung was spotted leaving Bungalow 8 in a simple long-sleeved dress. The charcoal-black dress from H&M served as a neutral backdrop to showcase her adorable, suede, beaded Jimmy Choo Savannah bag. We adore Chung's choice of footwear, she sure looked comfortable strutting in a pair of black flats that resembled a pair of penny loafers.
8. Iekeliene Stange: Never one to blend in when it comes to her outfit creations, model Iekeliene Stange stayed true to her reputation and wore a noteworthy look to Ruffian's after party. Stange sported electric-neon patterned pants that were cropped at the ankle to reveal her checkered socks. She finished her get-up with a striped headband and carried a colorful, tribal-print nineties-influenced bag.
9. Julia Restoin Roitfeld: Our eyes are always peeled for a JRR sighting, and we weren't disappointed this week. Seen above at Peter Som's show, Roitfeld stood out in the sea of black outfits in her vibrant green striped cardigan worn over a silk skirt (both by Miu Miu). The always-polished art director (and our former Girl Of The Month) pulled her look together with a black belt, Balenciaga sandals, and minimal Pamela Love jewelry.
10. Kate Mara: Actress Kate Mara attended Brian Reyes' show and looked both feminine and bold in the designer's satin top and brush-stroked skirt. Mara added a sharp cropped blazer from Club Monaco and accessorized with chunky Dior gladiator platforms and a studded Alice & Olivia belt.
11. Roisin Murphy: The 3.1 Phillip Lim show always brings out the brightest stars from both Hollywood and the fashion world, but we were pleased to see a few indie attendees as well. One of our favorite sightings came courtesy of Irish electronica singer, Roisin Murphy, delightfully attired in a boyish outfit. Murphy was decked in ultra-dapper pieces, from her bowler hat, to her tuxedo jacket, to her neck-tied blouse, and menswear-inspired cropped trousers. She added a dash of Barnum & Bailey to her cavalier look with an oversized red and white clutch.
12. Daisy Lowe: Yet another of our favorite British style stars, Daisy Lowe, was seen at fashion week outside the Charlotte Ronson show in Bryant Park. Clad in a short, lacy, vintage frock, Lowe wore a cool Native American-inspired necklace around her neck and adorable flat mary-janes. -Allison Wood
Photos of Olivia Palmero, Lou Dillion, Taylor Momsen, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, Kate Mara, and Roisin Murphy, Getty Images. Photos of Jessica Szohr and Chanel Iman, Wire Image. Photos of Agnes Deyn, Alexa Chung, and Daisy Lowe, Splash News. Photo of Iekeliene Stange, Patrick McMullan.