NY Fashion Week Part 1
1. Joy Bryant: Joy was a vibrant presence at the Matthew Williamson show, clad in one of the designer's colorful tiered dresses. She offset the dressiness of her frock by adding a pair of lace-up Minnetonka boots for a casually cool look.
2. Emma Roberts: The darling and well-dressed actress Emma Roberts showed up to the Brian Reyes show wearing the designer's breezy chiffon blouse. She kept her look age-appropriate with a pair of black Ksubi jeans, dual-colored Miu Miu shoes and a vintage beanie hat.
3. Jessica Stam: Unsurprisingly, major model Jessica Stam looked as beautiful off the runway as she does on it. Seen here in Bryant Park arriving to walk the runway in the Rosa Cha show, she wore a semi-sheer gray tank and cuffed denim shorts with slight destruction detail, both Alexander Wang. Carrying a Balenciaga bag, she sported an edgy cropped leather jacket and brown T-strap flat sandals that are perfect for pounding the pavement between shows.
4. Peaches Geldof: Spotted front row at the Y-3 show was Brit it-girl Peaches Geldof. Geldof paired a graphic-printed tee with American Apparel leggings and a tuxedo blazer from Topshop. She completed the outfit with Topshop ankle boots and a sparkly headband from Pas Comme Les Moutons (pascommelesmoutons.blogspot.com) for a youthful (yet sophisticated) look.
5. Rachel Zoe: Celebrity stylist and new reality-tv-star Rachel Zoe was seen en route to the Jill Stuart show, attired in a golden-yellow frilly blouse tucked into a vivid, calf-length skirt-both vintage YSL. If that wasn't enough to make us salivate, she nailed it with her excellent accessories, including a brown pair of stacked YSL Tribute Sandals, Brian Atwood clutch, and her signature Tom Ford sunnies.
6. Mary-Kate Olsen: Always one to watch (or shamelessly style-stalk as we do at WWW), Mary-Kate was seen in attendance at the Proenza Schouler show in the designers' jacket worn over a short white tunic. MK accessorized with a Proenza bag (sure to be the next must-have tote) and Givenchy sandals for a clean, chic look.
7. Charlotte Ronson: Posing for pictures outside her own Spring 2009 show, Charlotte Ronson wore a floral blouse and strappy black shoes from her own collection with a pair of tattered, cuffed Levi jean shorts for an ensemble that was stylishly laid-back.
8. Irina Lazareanu: Canadian model Irina Lazareanu was present at The Gramercy Park Hotel for a Vogue-hosted party in honor of Maria Sharapova's collaboration with Cole Haan. Wearing a floor-length dress by Missoni, Lazareanu accessorized with a sequin-embellished cloth headband and a small black clutch.
9. Erin Wasson: Seen outside the William Rast show, designer Erin Wasson looked effortlessly cool in a gauzy sack dress by L.A. designer, Raquel Allegra (available at Assembly in NYC). Erin kept her accessories minimal, piling on silver bracelets of her own design (they're from her collection, LowLuv) and wearing bold ankle boots by LD Tuttle.
10. Alexandra Richards: Sitting front row at BCBG Max Azria, model Alexandra Richards brought some youthful flair to the tents. In a green wrap dress from Naf Naf Vintage in Paris, slouchy Helmut Lang suede boots, and child-like heart-shaped sunglasses from Urban Outfitters, we loved her cheery style.
11. Kate Lamphear: ELLE fashion editor Kate Lamphear was seen at the Bryant Park tents wearing a graphic printed tunic over a pair of black pants. Blackberry and pencil in hand, she was both work and fashion-ready in these strappy, studded sandals.
12. Nicole Richie: Ms. Richie was spotted leaving The Carlyle Hotel in NYC wearing a James Perse tank tucked into in a sleek, leather-wrap tulip skirt by Marc Jacobs and black Pierre Hardy peep-toe booties. She added some shine to the outfit's monochromatic scheme donning a crown-like, crystal-embellished headband by Stacey Lapidus. -Allison Wood
Photos of Joy Bryant, Emma Roberts, Alexandra Richards, and Erin Wasson, Getty Images. Photos of Mary-Kate Olsen and Irina Lazareanu, Wire Image. Photos of Rachel Zoe and Jessica Stam, Buzz Foto. Photos of Peaches Geldof, Charlotte Ronson, and Nicole Richie, Splash News.