Have you ever noticed how many British celebs have a (seemingly) realistic attitude about what they wear? Lily Allen wore the same dress-gasp!-twice last week, Sienna Miller carries her "it" bags after the season's over, and Kate Moss showed up at the Met Gala in her own Topshop designs. All of this brings us to another down-to-earth dresser, today's Style Stalker, Keira Knightly. We find it refreshing that in the current costume-change culture, she's loyal to a few favorite accessories: a pale fedora, stone-embellished sandals, and a summery leather tote. Keep reading for all the details on where you can gank her garb.
Keira's casual day style is a testament to ease. For her jaunts around London, she sticks to comfortable shoes, a little sun protection via her hat, and a bag roomy enough to store whatever she picks up at the farmers' market. We like how she made a long, white, summer dress less precious by cinching a slim, brown, belt under her bust. Also cool? How she expertly mixes her browns and blacks (see Olivia and Mandy) to pull together the black ribbon on her fedora and brown leather sandals.
On another day out in central London, Keira kept thing simple by throwing on a different dress with her loyal accessories. She has the tendency to only show one stretch of skin at a time, so for the look on the right, long sleeves balance the short hemline.
1. Ella Moss Long Tiered Dress, $200, shopintuition.com
2. Michael by Michael Kors Skinny Belt, $47.95, zappos.com
3. J.P. & Mattie Clair Leather Sandals with Coral, $126, kateboutiuqe.com
4. Christys' of London Bali Buntal Fedora Hat, $67, thefedorastore.com.com
5. Luella Nina Floral Print Dress, $785, net-a-porter.com
6. Cole Haan Paige Crochet Tote Bag, $425, nordstrom.com
Photos of Keira, courtesy of www.splashnews.com