Do you have a little shopping problem? Click to find out!
15 Signs You Have A Serious Shopping Habit
- 1 of 16
Do you count shopping as your cardio, therapy, and stress-relief? Have you ever forgone food for Fendi? If you’re anything like us, you answered affirmatively to these telltale indicators of a serious retail habit. For anyone still in denial, check out the 14 signs that you have a full-blown shopping obsession.
- 2 of 16
1. You know your postman's delivery schedule better than he does.
- 3 of 16
2. You have a box in your garage labeled: Target collaborations.
- 4 of 16
3. You follow your favorite sales girls on Instagram.
- 5 of 16
4. The amount of dressing room selfies on your phone outnumbers pictures of food, friends, and pets combined.
- 6 of 16
5. Your lunch break consists of cruising the new J.Crew catalogue.
- 7 of 16
6. You go to a sample sale alone to narrow down the competition.
- 8 of 16
7. You check WhoWhatWear.com before your morning coffee.
- 9 of 16
8. You’ve debated renting a storage locker simply to house your shoes.
- 10 of 16
9. Your math skills generally suck, but you’re a whiz at percentages.
- 11 of 16
10. Your collection of shopping bags is definitely a fire hazard.
- 12 of 16
11. You have a tag-snipping ritual.
- 13 of 16
12. You mutter under your breath, “get with the program” when online retailers don’t offer free shipping.
- 14 of 16
13. Cruising the closets of Pinterest gets you giddy with excitement.
Our favorite closets here.
- 15 of 16
14. Amazon 1-Click ordering changed your life.
- 16 of 16
15. The phrase “flash sale” makes you feel alive inside.