Do you have a little shopping problem? Click to find out!
1 of 17
Do you count shopping as your cardio, therapy, and stress-relief? Have you ever forgone food for Fendi? If you’re anything like us, you answered affirmatively to these telltale indicators of a serious retail habit. For anyone still in denial, check out the 14 signs that you have a full-blown shopping obsession.
1. You know your postman's delivery schedule better than he does.
2. You have a box in your garage labeled: Target collaborations.
3. You follow your favorite sales girls on Instagram.
4. The amount of dressing room selfies on your phone outnumbers pictures of food, friends, and pets combined.
5. Your lunch break consists of cruising the new J.Crew catalogue.
6. You go to a sample sale alone to narrow down the competition.
7. You check WhoWhatWear.com before your morning coffee.
8. You’ve debated renting a storage locker simply to house your shoes.
9. Your math skills generally suck, but you’re a whiz at percentages.
10. Your collection of shopping bags is definitely a fire hazard.
11. You have a tag-snipping ritual.
12. You mutter under your breath, “get with the program” when online retailers don’t offer free shipping.
13. Cruising the closets of Pinterest gets you giddy with excitement.