Don't Miss Our Picks For The Best Oscars Jewelry Moments Of All Time.
- 1 of 11When it comes to the Academy Awards, the nominees for Best Actress may change from year to year, but one thing stays the same: breathtaking fine jewelry on the red carpet. A-listers sporting high carat counts name-check collections such as Van Cleef & Arpels, Chopard, and Cartier, and it keeps our interest high during the pre-ceremony coverage. From the glittering Chopard diamonds Jennifer Lawrence wore last night when she won Best Actress for Silver Linings Playbook to the diamond Harry Winston choker Gwyneth Paltrow wore when she nabbed the same award for Shakespeare in Love, don't miss our roundup of some of the best jewelry from past Academy Awards. Click through our slideshow for an Oscars jewelry retrospective that will surely leave you dazzled. **Jennifer Lawrence, 2013** On Jennifer: Chopard pear-shape white diamond drop earrings and strand of 74-carat diamond beads.
- 2 of 11**On Gwyneth:** Harry Winston 40-carat diamond necklace and diamond earrings.
- 3 of 11**On Anne:** Tiffany & Co. 94-carat Lucida Star diamond necklace and diamond earrings.
- 4 of 11**On Angelina:** Lorraine Schwartz emerald earrings.
- 5 of 11
- 6 of 11**On Reese:** Fred Leighton earrings.
- 7 of 11**On Amanda:** Lorraine Schwartz delicate blackened platinum diamond earrings.
- 8 of 11**On Zoe:** Lorraine Schwartz 20-carat custom-made bronzed platinum diamond drops.
- 9 of 11**On Emma:** Louis Vuitton ruby and diamond earrings, chain link bracelet, and Minaudiere Petit Tresor Strass.
- 10 of 11**On Jennifer:** Fred Leighton diamond chandelier earrings.
- 11 of 11**On Liv:** H. Stern dusting earrings.
Cate Blanchett, 2000