Miller didn't set up shop alone, naturally. Twenty8Twelve is a Miller family affair with Sienna's sister, Savannah, as the primary collaborative partner. (This explains the intentionally vague "S. Miller" credit.) Savannah's involvement bodes well for the longevity of the line. She has a legitimate design background and trained with biggies like Alexander McQueen and Matthew Williamson. Additionally, Twenty8Twelve also has the perfect publicity machine in place-Sienna herself. For months the young style icon has been mixing items from the line into her daily, much photographed, outfits.
As for getting your mitts on the Miller sisters' line, UK residents have a bit of a home-court advantage. A Twenty8Twelve shop is set to open next month in London and is also available at Harvey Nichols and Matches. Stateside, we hear that you'll be able to pick up items at Bergdorf Goodman in New York and Neiman Marcus in Los Angeles. We found a few British online retailers who are stocking the line as well. Hopefully the pieces will be a little less expensive when they hit our shores.
1. Betty Dress in grey silk ($458, my-wardrobe.com)
2. Philomena Jacket in brown leather ($695.50, my-wardrobe.com)
3. Antoinette Top in grey cotton ($199, matchesfashion.com)
4. Greta Trousers in black and pinstriped wool ($298.50, my-wardrobe.com)
5. Ophelia Blouse in grey silk with floral print ($390, my-wardrobe.com)