NYFW S/S 12
- 1 of 14Click through to see some of our favorite runway looks from NYFW's S/S 12 shows!
- 2 of 14
The PS11 Mirrored Leather Wristlet ClutchThis raffia halter and skirt combo makes us want to head to Hawaii with a pair of cat-eyed sunglasses. Even better? It's already available for pre-order on Moda Operandi!
Provided by Proenza Schouler
- 3 of 14Jason Wu knows his way around a peplum, as demonstrated by this adorable look.
Provided by Jason Wu
- 4 of 14There were tons of gorgeous award show and wedding-worthy gowns at Marchesa, but we were drawn to this metallic fringe number. Girls who love Kate Moss will flock to this frock!
Provided by Marchesa
- 5 of 14A chartreuse-on-chartreuse look, involving a coordinating furry vest? Oh Mr. de la Renta, you make us swoon.
Provided by Oscar de la Renta
- 6 of 14Olivier said this collection was inspired by the downtown NYC gal but we predict that LA girls will be loving the sparkly trousers and sky-high shoes too.
Provided by Theyskens' Theory
- 7 of 14We weren't sure what time period we were in while watching the Rodarte show...but we liked it. Our favorite look was modeled by Lindsay Wixon and involved sunflowers.
Provided by Rodarte
Image credit: Greg Kessler
- 8 of 14It was hard to select just ONE look from Preen, but if forced to, we'll go with this perfectly proportioned yellow suit.
Provided by Preen
- 9 of 14Prabal always displays such innovative looks, from the clothing to the shoes he pairs with them. We can imagine many of our muses in this party dress!
Provided by Prabal Gurung
- 10 of 14Michael Kors' entire S/S 12 collection is incredible. The standout piece for us was this mod mini in animal prints.
Provided by Michael Kors
- 11 of 14Our favorite look from Derek Lam came in the form of this head-to-toe print ensemble. Break it up or wear it as a set, either way, it's gorgeous.
Provided by Derek Lam
- 12 of 14Our favorite look from Ronson was this beautiful chiffon gown. Perfect for a fashion party or a spring wedding.
Provided by Getty Images
- 13 of 14We loved this effortless, sexy-preppy jumpsuit from the classic brand.
Image provided by Bill Blass
- 14 of 14As always, Marc Jacobs' collection will be an influential one for the season. We're eager to see how some of our fashion favorites translate the runway looks into real life ensembles.
Provided by Marc Jacobs