Meet The It Girls Booking It To The Spotlight.
- 1 of 11
From Young Adult novels to fairytales and everything in between, these young actresses--many of them already Oscar-nominated!--are poised to inherit the red carpet mantle from their stylish, screen-savvy sisters Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) and Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss Everdeen). Check out our favorite franchise muses and their fashion-forward leading-ladies-in-training. Kristen Stewart
The star of the Twilight Saga has gone from Converse on the red carpet to the face of Balenciaga. She might shun the spotlight, but it seems to find her wherever she goes. Next up for Stewart is Snow White and the Huntsman 2; we imagine she'll be a little franchised-out after that and can't wait to see her alongside Jim Sturgess in indie The Big Shoe.
- 2 of 11The Hunger Games may call her "the girl on fire" but Lawrence's career was hot hot hot even before she agreed to play Katniss. With a best actress Academy Award nomination for Silver Linings Playbook--her second, the first was for the gritty Winter's Bone--this star is at the top of her game.
- 3 of 11
- 4 of 11
- 5 of 11After earning an Oscar nom and an Independent Spirit Award for The Descendants, this Secret Life of the American Teenager star has a head-spinning number of projects on her dance card. She'll play Mary Jane Watson in The Amazing Spiderman 2 (and 3, likely) reboot, Tris in the film adaptation of dystopian novel Divergent, and maybe (fingers crossed, although we'd be happy with Hailee Steinfeld, too) the lead in the big screen version of heart-breaking The Fault in Our Stars. Twitter: @shailenewoodley
- 6 of 11
- 7 of 11This 16-year-old anchors this fall's Ender's Game alongside Abigail Breslin and is in the running--along with Shailene Woodley--for the lead in the film adaptation of John Green's tearjerker The Fault in our Stars. But her busy schedule (and Oscar nomination for True Grit) hasn't stopped her from experimenting with fashion-forward looks on the red carpet. Twitter: @HaileeSteinfeld
- 8 of 11This Irish beauty blew us away in The Lovely Bones and Hanna, and she's set to do the same opposite Diane Kruger in science fiction romance The Host (the first non-YA novel from Twilight writer Stephenie Meyer). With a slew of new projects on the horizon, the 18-year-old is just minutes away from a franchise movie offer. (If she could only find the time!) Twitter: @saoirse_ronan
- 9 of 11
- 10 of 11The gothic drama Beautiful Creatures introduced us to this Aussie babe (who's also the daughter of The Piano director Jane Campion), but she'll quickly prove her indie cred with March's Ginger and Rosa, starring alongside Elle Fanning.
- 11 of 11