What to Know About Shopping Lilly Pulitzer for Target This Weekend
If you're like us, you've been waiting to get your hands on Target's latest collaboration with Lilly Pulitzer ever since the news first broke about the line in January. Well, the time has come: You can finally shop the 250-piece line of printed swimsuits, easy summer dresses, and quirky accessories on Sunday! But as you know from past Target collabs (Missoni and 3.1 Phillip Lim, anyone?), the merch is going to go fast, so a solid shopping strategy is key. Thankfully our friends at Fashionista put together a must-read list to get you ready.
Here's what you need to know.
1. The collection (check it out here) will go live "early" Sunday morning EST—exact time TBD, so be prepared.
2. Target stores will open at normal times on Sunday, so it's best to line up.
3. Some items will only be available online. So if you're lazy, just shop from your couch.
4. You will only have 14 days to return what you like (rather than the normal 90 days), so plan what you really like in advance.
5. There's no limit on how much you can buy in the store, but you can only purchase five of the same item online.
Are you excited about the launch? What do you plan to buy? Tell us in the comment section below. And get some of your other Target shopping done here while you're waiting.