1. Anthropologie curio dessert plates, set of 4 for $48, www.anthropologie.com These plates are affordable, whimsical, and darling-perfect for serving sweet treats.
2. Anna Sui dress, $304, www.net-a-porter.com We think this is the perfect dress for your hostess with the mostess.
3. The Red Cat Cookbook: 125 Recipes from New York City's Favorite Neighborhood Restaurant, $23.10, www.amazon.com Finally there's a cookbook from Jimmy Bradley, the owner of the wildly popular Chelsea restaurant The Red Cat. Don't miss the risotto fritters.Workaholic
4. Theresa Kathryn, Melania bag, $535, www.theresakathryn.com Theresa Kathryn makes stylish alternatives to the typically nerdy computer bag.
5. Wally's Wine reserve wine club of the month, 6 months for $239.94, www.wallyswine.com Save your favorite hard-worker from having to go out on a last-minute wine run. She'll always be stocked with excellent selections from Hollywood's wine guys.
6. Hermes enamel bracelets from $440, www.hermes.com Simply elegant and classically gorgeous, Hermes bangles look equally appropriate in the conference room or during cocktail hour.
7. Cookie magazine one year subscription, $15, www.cookiemag.com Moms need love too. Keep her in touch with the latest baby and child trends with this new Conde Nast title.
8. Goyard tote bag, (medium), $890, www.barneys.com Give the old diaper bag an upgrade with this classic and cool tote.
9. Nikon Coolpix S7c wireless digital camera, $349.99, www.circuitcity.com With 7.1 megapixels and a three-inch screen, every moment of baby's life can be captured flawlessly. The camera is also enabled to email pictures wirelessly, so no fussing with cords and downloads for the tired mummy.