While it's expensive (and not very innovative) to wear runway looks from head to toe, I always invest in at least one or two "seasonal" (read: trendy) accessories to spice up my look and make me feel current. (Not to mention, those splurges may become collectors' items somewhere down the road.) Read on for a list of what I love for spring...1. Karl Lagerfeld Sunglasses KL603S ($160)
Visit Marchon for stores and availability.
2. Kenneth Jay Lane Pearl and Ruby Drop Earrings ($155)
Call KJL at 877.953.5264 to order.
3. Prada Striped Bag ($1150)
Visit Prada for stores and availability.
4. Cynthia Vincent Laurie Flats ($235)
The shoes are available in chartreuse, as seen above, and gray.
5. Burberry Harlet Belt ($995) and Jenni Kayne Belt ($230)
Visit Burberry and Jenni Kayne for stores and availability.
6. Urban Outfitters Ikat Printed Scarf ($28)
The scarf is also available in brown and blue.
7. Christian Louboutin Satrinxia Heels ($435)
Visit Christian Louboutin for store locations, these shoes will be available late February.