While You Were Sleeping: The 7 Must-Read Stories From the Entire Week
This week saw the official start of New York Fashion Week, and a ton of stuff happened. Keep reading to catch our seven biggest stories of the week, all in one place!
1. We provided very helpful tips on how to stand in your heels for very long periods of time without experiencing pain.
2. Word finally emerged on what Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds named their baby, and it's definitely... interesting.
3. Lauren Conrad shared her favorite outfit picks for Valentine's Day! Unsurprisingly, they rule.
4. As per usual, French women continue to blow our minds with their sartorial superiority.
5. We showed you the coat every fashion girl seems to own, from Kendall Jenner to Miranda Kerr.
6. We shared the fascinating story of how your beloved brand Zara originally got its name.
7. We gave you three outfits that are super-easy to copy, including looks from Gigi Hadid, Olivia Palermo, and Candice Swanepoel.