Wednesday, November, 08, 2006
In the words of the immortal Flavor Flav, ¬"What time is it?¬" Oh dear readers, it¬'s time for another installment of A Guy¬'s Opinion! This week our average Joe (or in this case, Justin, 25, photographer and Photoshop shark) is commenting on fall makeup looks. The only information we gave our Guy is to judge the overall cosmetics¬--not facial beauty or hairstyle¬--of each major maquillage trend. Read on for what men really think about your artistic eyeliner and lipstick choices.
1. I find it strange when a girl puts this much color under the eye and this is no exception. Go easy on the eyeliner.
2. It looks like this girl just got in a fight with a coal mine¬--and lost. The makeup is way too heavy under the eyebrow. Works on the runway but not sitting across from me in a restaurant.
3. Beautiful. The nice, soft colors show that she's not trying to hide anything. I don't think that every girl can pull off that color on the lips but if you can, rock it.
4. Very classic look, offends no one.
5. At first glance I wondered if someone flipped this girl's head upside down. That much makeup only belongs above the eye, certainly not below. Maybe she got drunk last night and woke up to find that her friends had some fun with a sharpie? Unless you are the lead in Batman¬--The Musical!, you shouldn't ever do this to your face... ever.
1. Gemma Ward, Versace
2. Lily Cole, Jean Paul Gaultier
3. Inguna Butane, Behnaz Serefpour
4. Heidi, BCBG
5. Solange Wilvert, Valentino
How To Spend Your Tax Refund
The Best Celebrity Looks From Weekend One Of Coachella
13 Style Tricks That Will Instantly Update Your Basic Button Up
Treat Yourself (Or Someone Else!) To Little Luxuries From Piaget
Genius New Ways To Wear A Basic T-Shirt
Under $100: Shop The Pieces Your Favorite Celebrities Love To Wear
7 Ways To Style Your Denim Jacket This Spring
Are You Guilty Of These Music Festival Fashion Faux Pas?
12 Style Rules To Break This Season
11 Foolproof Work Outfits To Try This Month
12 Ways To Style A Simple Sweater For Spring
5 Ways To Make A Pantsuit Look Feminine
16 Style Lessons Learned From 'Sex & The City'
The Real Girl’s Guide To Wearing A Crop Top
The Key To Showing The Right Amount Of Skin
11 Reasons It’s Better To Shop...
Exclusive: Olivia Munn Shares Her...
The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Perfect Skin
The 21 Best Haircuts with Bangs
23 Must-See Celeb Instagrams: Plus Jared...
Product of the Day
Must-Have: The Coolest Going Out Top
The Secret Behind Emma Stone’s...
From Jourdan and Maybelline to Tina and...
Kate Middleton’s DVF Dress Can Be Yours
The Most Iconic Sunglasses Of All Time
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Most...
Tip of the Day: Green With Envy
The Man Repeller Teaches Us How To Wear...
Bag It: Spring’s Most Covet-Worthy...
27 Dresses Your Bridesmaids Will Actually...