For inspiration, look no further than Kate Bosworth's fresh way of wearing printed denim! While running errands in Hollywood earlier this summer, the actress balanced Current/Elliott's The Floral Stiletto Skinny Jeans ($99) in Lake Ditsy with a slouchy gray sweater. She added Jason Wu's structured Daphne Satchel ($1875) in Ivory and Isabel Marant Handy Leather Wedge Sandals ($675) into the mix, but kept accessories to a minimum for understated daytime polish.
On The Market
1. Paige Verdugo Ultra Skinny Jeans ($189) in Estate Green
Paige updates their classic skinnies with the season's intricate paisley trend. Play off their moss green color with an open-knit sweater in a creamy hue.
2. Joe's Chantilly Lace Skinny Jeans ($179) in Blush
Channel total femininity and romance in lace-print jeans. For a chic contrast, we suggest styling them with a military-inspired vest.
3. Ksubi Spray On Jeans ($280, 212.524.9770) in Red and Black Floral
Your next going-out look should incorporate Ksubi's eye-catching jeans! Just balance the big, bold florals with a solid-colored t-shirt and a cross-body bag.
4. Sandro Velvet Leopard Print Jeans ($305, available mid-September) in Burgundy
Take a walk on the wild side in Sandro's leopard-print jeans. Ankle zippers at the hem give this pair a rock 'n' roll feel, so continue the look with a leather biker jacket!
5. DKNY Jeans Floral Print Skinny Jeans ($79, 1.800.231.0884) in Pine Camo
If you seek a subtler print, opt for DKNY Jeans' muted floral jeans. They're even work-appropriate teamed with a tailored blazer and pointy-toe pumps!--Tiffany Tse
Photo of Kate Bosworth, courtesy of Bauer Griffin.