But lest you shrug your shoulders and feel like you've been there, done that, we'd like to point out that these details are different from the boho grommets that made the rounds over the past few years. This trend has a much more rock'n'roll feeling which is accomplished via mesh, chains, and clean, masculine lines. The pyramid studs (another popular detail) are particularly close to our hearts because they remind us of Hermes watches and cuffs.
Mary Kate and Victoria Beckham have both picked up this insanely expensive Balenciaga belt (about $900, barneys.com, as seen on MK above), but for those with lesser fortunes there are still many great pieces to grab. Read on for the lowdown on what you should Go Buy Now.
1. Kenneth Jay Lane ring, $75, maxandchloe.com
2. Mulberry for Giles bag, price on request, mulberry.com
3. Yochi bangle set, $65, maxandchloe.com
4. Marc Jacobs flats, $575, net-a-porter.com
5. Charlott Vasberg leather zipper belt, $275, barneyscoop.com
6. Bing Bang pyramid stud earrings, $145, barneys.com