While this latest installment from the geniuses at Visionaire isn't available until December 15th, we thought it should be on your radar. The subject matter is the past 120 years, and each of the 13 photographers involved with the project tackles a single decade.
2. Vivienne Westwood by Claire Wilcox and Vivienne Westwood, www.amazon.com from $58.97.
Fashion world favorite Vivienne Westwood gets a wonderful venue to shine in this lovingly produced book from London's Victoria & Albert Museum. Featuring illustrations and backstage photos, it's the first complete study of Westwood's work.
3. Balenciaga Paris by Pamela Golbin, www.amazon.com from $53.55
Published this fall, this authoritative collection focuses on both Cristobal Balenciaga's career as well as the work of Nicolas Ghesquiere's influence on the house.
4. Dolce & Gabbana: Fashion Album, www.amazon.comfrom $116.55
With a staggering 700 illustrations and 536 pages dedicated to the Italian partners, this is the new Tom Ford by Tom Ford coffee table must-have book. It looks at their 20 year career and includes photography by Steven Meisel and Mario Sorrenti.
5. Madeleine Vionnet by Betty Kirke and Issey Miyake, www.amazon.com from $63.
Published in 1998, this fantastic book is everything you'd wanted to know of the inventor of the bias cut. It features photographs of Vionnet's work by Man Ray and interviews with the designer.
6. Kate: The Kate Moss Book by Kate Moss and Liz Tilberis, www.alibris.com from $449.95.
This difficult to find-and certainly expensive-book was published in 1995 for Kate Moss' 21st birthday. The notoriously mum model selected her favorite pictures from her body of work. It's certainly a collectable and a lovely work about one of fashion's most adored subjects.
7. Gucci by Gucci by Sarah Mower, www.amazon.com from $94.50.
This book only hit a few days ago, but it has been much anticipated. It's the first time that the house has allowed its archives to be used and amazing images of Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Onassis, and Madonna make this work breathtaking.