1. James Perse Double-Breasted Cotton Blazer ($225) This double breasted James Perse blazer brings the search for a perfect jacket to an end. Incredibly sharp and subtly boyish, the jacket features cuffed sleeves in an ultra-comfy cotton material.
2. Miu Miu Pailette Covered Clutch ($420)
WeÂ're always drawn sparkly things, so it goes without saying that this Miu Miu clutch immediately grabbed our attention! The anthracite leather is covered with shimmery pailette embellishments that add the right amount of shimmer to anything from a little black dress to a jeans and t-shirt ensemble.
3. AKA New York Crochet Collar Dress ($320)
Thanks to an antique lace neckline and short hemline, this dress from AKA New York combines the best of old-world details and modern tailoring. The deep teal color is sure to warm up your complexion and the chic, skinny belt compliments every figure.
4. Linda Farrow Luxe 24k Gold Rimmed Sunglasses ($525)
Linda Farrow makes sunglasses that are not only amazing but also incredibly unique. Perfect example: these supersize round sunnies feature 24-karat gold and clear frames. We canÂ't think of a more stylish way to shield your eyes from the sun.
5. Luella Pony Print T-Shirt ($100)
Graphic tees are the major of-the-moment trend and the Luella Pony Tee nails it. Not only appropriate for jeans, this tee would be the perfect foundation piece under a jewel-tone blazer and worn with a body-conscious skirt and bold ankle booties.
6. DKNY Lurex Jacquard Mini Skirt ($295)
The DKNY Lurex Jacquard Mini Skirt is equal parts glamorous and festiveÂ--itÂ's sure to turn heads. WeÂ'd balance out the shiny, metallic finish by sticking with a darker top and black tights.
7. Alex Monroe Original Sin Necklace ($245)
This 22-karat gold plated fly necklace is such an understated quality piece. ItÂ's a perfect and distinct present for a friend who loves gold jewelry, or letÂ's be honest, a choice gift to give yourself!
8. Pringle Bi-Color Tank Dress ($225)
Pringle takes a basic dress and gives it a little extra zing thanks to a memorable golden-yellow bodice. ItÂ's a fantastic pop of color thatÂ's sure to stand out amongst the seasonÂ's neutral palettes.
9. Kara by Kara Ross Pearlised Anaconda Bracelet ($315)
We adore those certain pieces of jewelry that can be worn time and again and this hinged cuff is sure to be your next versatile buy. It has a pearlised anaconda finish and features two tigerÂ's eye stones, which give it a modern look that elevates the braceletÂ's timeless style.
10. Marc by Marc Jacobs Script Plaid Dress ($350)
Attention all girly girls: Marc by Marc Jacobs is giving you a delicate and feminine way to embrace the plaid trend. The tartan frock features convenient front pockets and hits above the knee. WeÂ'd wear it with black opaque tights and grungy riding boots for the ideal autumn ensemble.