Online Buys/Charlotte Ronson
1. Swiss dot crochet cotton v-neck slip dress in black by Charlotte Ronson, $211, www.charlotteronson.com or www.shopbop.com
Inspired by the 1963 ┬"The Great Escape┬" starring Steve McQueen, Charlotte Ronson┬'s Spring/Summer 07 collection mixes feminine details (embroidery, crochet) with ethic and tribal prints.
2. Risky Business Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters, $14, www.urbanoutfitters.com
┬"I love classic Rayban Wayfarers, but these are a nice, cheaper, alternative version clearly inspired by the originals. If you lose sunglasses┬--or have the tendency to break them┬--these are good to have around.┬"
3. iThunder Portable Boom Box System for iPods in pink, $179.95, www.mtx.com
┬"This pink iPod ghetto blaster is so cute, every girl has to have one.┬'
4. Vintage Movie Posters from eBay, prices vary, www.ebay.com
┬"I love beautiful vintage movie posters, especially ones with Brigitte Bardot or Raquel Welsh. They┬'re usually well priced on eBay because you┬'re not paying for a store┬'s rent. I like the foreign versions the best.┬"
5. Milk Gums candy, approximately $1.94 for 50 candies, www.handycandy.co.uk
┬"These are my favorite sweets in all of London, and I┬'ve loved them since I was little. They┬'re sweet, gummy, chewy and a little chalky┬--it┬'s a strange consistency. My father found this website so now I have them shipped to me in the States.┬"
6. Charlotte Ronson Chrissie wedge canvas espadrille, $136, www.shopbop.com or www.charlotteronson.com for stockists).
Charlotte┬'s signature wedge heels in spring/summer colors are a must-have.
7. Topshop┬'s Campbell Jeans in stone, approx $78 www.topshop.com.
┬"I love Topshop┬'s jeans┬--I have a pair I wear almost everyday┬--they always fit really well. This is a great wash too, it┬'s a little lighter and brighter for spring, plus it┬'s nice to have a pair of jeans that not everyone else is wearing. I haven┬'t seen these everywhere yet.┬"
8. UK Albums, from about $15, www.amazon.co.uk
┬"Amy Winehouse┬'s song ┬"Rehab┬" is amazing. My brother [Mark Ronson] produced it, so I heard it a long time ago, but I swear it┬'s not nepotism! I was singing along immediately.┬"
9. Girls by Pamela Hanson, $34.95, www.allbookstores.com
┬"This is a perfect book by the amazing fashion photographer Pamela Hanson. It┬'s all her pictures paired with amazing quotes [including Julianne Moore, Manolo Blahnik and Richard Gere] about what ┬"girl┬" means. It┬'s a cool coffee table book or housewarming gift.┬"