- 1 of 15We have a hunch that you're probably figuring out your fall wardrobe right now--a tricky task for even the most seasoned shopper. But no matter what your wish list looks like, one thing's for certain: you need new jeans. Accordingly, we've sourced the best new styles and washes on the market right now, all for your purchasing pleasure! Click through to see our top picks and why we love each pair!
- 2 of 15Maria High-Rise Coated Leggings ($185) in Mayhem
These leggings are coated from mid-thigh down, which gives them a bit of sheen and a lot of style. They're ideal for adding some visual texture to an all-black look.
- 3 of 15Tuxedo Crop Leggera ($238) in Coated Black
The zipper details, quilted knees, and skinny fit makes these jeans the perfect option when creating a sharp and chic moto-inspired look.
- 4 of 15Wide-Leg Denim Jeans ($145) in Barack
Looking for a wide-leg jean that doesn't seem too retro? Try this cool and casual style, which is an ideal pick for a relaxing weekend.
- 5 of 15Skyline Ankle Peg Jeans ($179) in Black Cherry
It's all about deep jewel tones for fall, so embrace the season's color scheme with these richly hued jeans from Paige.
- 6 of 15Nico Super Skinny ($198) in Grey Wax Coated, Available October 20
Gray, as we always say, doesn't really go with anything, therefor it goes with everything, so invest in a fabulous pair like these new classics from Hudson.
- 7 of 15GoldSign Jenny High Rise Skinny Jeans ($288) in Debut
These jeans are tomboy (the wide cuffs) meets bombshell (the skinny fit), in other words: heaven!
- 8 of 15Coating Jeans with Gold Zips ($79.90) in White
White jeans tend to skew a little preppy/nautical, but these zipper-embellished jeans are more "hot" and not so "yacht."
- 9 of 15Joy 5 Pocket Ankle Pant ($139.50, 212.459.9863)
Available mid October
Perfect for a Girls' Night Out, these slim jeans have a subtle metallic print, making them perfect party pants.
- 10 of 15Jeans 6 ($150) in Spring Blue
Imagine a 70's inspired, high-waisted jean that's incredibly flattering and also has a skinny leg. Voila!
- 11 of 15Indigo Leopard Jeans ($69.95) in Dark Indigo
Perfectly executed and affordably priced, these leopard-print jeans from Gap 1969 are a total steal!
- 12 of 15Ksubi Super Skinny Jeans ($252) in Desert DMT Red
Bold and beautiful, these striking jeans are perfect for fashion-forward girls.
- 13 of 15The Drama Jeans ($220) in More Naughty than Nice
The wash on these jeans feels ridiculously, wonderfully soft-almost like your favorite pair of sweats, but much more chic!
- 14 of 15Vintage Flare Denim ($78) in Cottonwood
Thanks to a combination of wonderfully worn-in denim and a timeless silhouette, these jeans are just all-around great.
- 15 of 15Ankle Skinny ($198) in Paprika Boa
These boa-constrictor print skinny jeans are the sexiest thing we've ever seen. They're the perfect mashup of Axl Rose, Balmain, and Kate Moss, in other words: crazy amazing.