Take Your Career to the Next Level in 2015 With These Tips
As a company founded by two women, we at Who What Wear fully understand the importance of career success to you, dear reader. Keep reading to learn some of our all-time favorite tips to take your career to the next level in 2015!
1. If there's one woman whose career advice you should probably heed, it's Anna Wintour.
2. Another insanely successful woman to listen to: Nasty Gal founder Sophia Amoruso.
3. A polished office look is key to getting where you want to go in your career. So, here's one awesome, work-appropriate outfit for each day in January.
4. We tackle an important question: Is it ever okay to cry at work?
5. Yet another powerful woman whose advice we'll never ignore: Diane von Furstenberg.
6. Here's how to dress professionally without being, you know, totally boring.
7. To answer the burning question in your mind: Yes, you can wear a suit to the office. As long as it's a trés-chic one.
8. Tory Burch is yet another powerful female who built her own empire. Here are her top five pieces of career advice ever.
9. An important aspect of office attire is that it should be timeless and classic, not seasonal.
10. The easiest way to take your office looks from snoozy to snazzy? Exciting accessories.