Web Designer Intern
- Assisting with the upload of daily content
- Creation of wireframes
- Design mock-ups and front-end design code for the website and email newsletters
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Photoshop, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Specially Photoshop
- Thorough quality assurance skills
- Comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- Basic understanding of writing cross-browser HTML
- Basic understanding working with content management systems
- Major in the area of web design is a plus. Background check will be required.
Candidates must be enrolled in school at the time of their internship and should be able to commit to 2-3 full days a week for a minimum of four months. Clique Media is located in Los Angeles.
How to Apply:
- Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Web Designer Intern”
About Clique Media:
Clique Media is the parent company to the popular multi-media fashion brand Who What Wear (www.whowhatwear.com), which is the definitive online authority for trendsetting fashion lovers and their followers, between the ages of 18-40. Clique Media has just launched its home décor site (www.DomaineHome.com) and in the spring of 2013 Clique Media will launch a beauty site.