Who What Wear Blog
Daily inspiration from the editors
Curated by WWW editors and led by contributor Jenn Camp of Le Fashion, our blog has all the celebrity and runway style you love, in a slightly less formal setting.
We're Hiring: Web Design Intern
Web Designer Intern
- Assisting with the upload of daily content
- Creation of wireframes
- Design mock-ups and front-end design code for the website and email newsletters
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Photoshop, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Specially Photoshop
- Thorough quality assurance skills
- Comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- Basic understanding of writing cross-browser HTML
- Basic understanding working with content management systems
- Major in the area of web design is a plus. Background check will be required.
Candidates must be enrolled in school at the time of their internship and should be able to commit to 2-3 full days a week for a minimum of four months. Clique Media is located in Los Angeles.
How to Apply:
- Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Web Designer Intern”
About Clique Media:
Clique Media is the parent company to the popular multi-media fashion brand Who What Wear (www.whowhatwear.com), which is the definitive online authority for trendsetting fashion lovers and their followers, between the ages of 18-40. Clique Media has just launched its home décor site (www.DomaineHome.com) and in the spring of 2013 Clique Media will launch a beauty site.