Who What Wear Blog
Daily inspiration from the editors
Curated by WWW editors and led by contributor Jenn Camp of Le Fashion, our blog has all the celebrity and runway style you love, in a slightly less formal setting.
We're Hiring: Social Media Intern
Who What Wear is currently seeking a social media intern for F/W 2013 and beyond. We are looking for motivated candidates who have a strong interest in fashion and trends, as well as a wide knowledge of social networking platforms, online stores, and celebrities and tastemakers. We are looking for individuals who are efficient and proactive with exceptional taste. Please be prepared to work hard, wear many different hats, and put in long hours in this amazing hands-on environment. Our unique internship program offers participants the ability to learn about all aspects of this online fashion magazine and media company.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
· Work with social media manager to draft copy / manage scheduling of posts for daily content programming across WWW’s social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram & Tumblr
· Participate in brainstorming/pitch sessions to help shape WWW’s social media programs & daily content
· Assist in measuring impact of social media efforts through relevant monitoring tools and reporting
· Help with day-to-day Who What Wear operations including administrative duties
· Conduct on-going research projects on key industry trends & competitive insights
- Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
- Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable using Excel, Powerpoint and MS Word
- Must be Internet savvy - Must be proficient in the use of the Internet as a research tool and have a strong interest in online advertising, social media and new business models as applied to the internet
- Interest and knowledge of the fashion industry preferred (brands, designers, business models)
- Knowledge of InDesign Suite is a bonus
Candidates must be enrolled in school at the time of their internship and should be able to commit to 2-3 full days a week for a minimum of four months. Who What Wear is located in Los Angeles and candidates must currently be in school.
- Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Intern”