We're Hiring: Social Media Intern
CMG - Clique Media Group, Inc., publishers of Who What Wear, MyDomaine, and Byrdie are seeking a Social Media Intern to learn from the best Social Media Editors. We are looking for motivated candidates who have a strong interest in fashion and trends, as well as a wide knowledge of online stores, and celebrities and tastemakers. We are looking for individuals who are efficient and proactive, with exceptional taste. Please be prepared to work hard, wear many different hats, and learn about all aspects of this online fashion, beauty, and lifestyle magazine!
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
What you'll do:
· Assist our Social Media Manager to draft copy/manage scheduling of posts for daily content programming across our social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr
· Learn the art of the pitch and how to shape our social media programs and daily content
· Understand how to measure the impact of social media efforts through relevant monitoring tools and reporting
· Learn how to conduct market research, keep an eye on industry trends, and help Social Media Managers with generating ideas and/or content
To qualify, you must:
· Must be extremely resourceful, with a can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
· Must have the ability to work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multitasking environment
· Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be comfortable using Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
· Must be Internet savvy
· Must be proficient in the use of the Internet as a research tool and have a strong interest in online advertising, social media, and new business models as applied to the internet
· Interest and knowledge of the fashion industry preferred (brands, designers, business models)
· Knowledge of Adobe Suite is a bonus
Candidates must be enrolled in school at the time of their internship, be able to provide all the appropriate paperwork, and should be able to commit to two to three full days a week for a minimum of four months. This internship is offered at our West Hollywood, CA office.
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Intern: [Your Name]”.