Who What Wear Blog
Daily inspiration from the editors
Curated by WWW editors and led by contributor Jenn Camp of Le Fashion, our blog has all the celebrity and runway style you love, in a slightly less formal setting.
We're Hiring: Social Media Editor
Clique Media Inc. is seeking a full-time Social Media Editor to oversee the company's social media strategy for WhoWhatWear.com and the newly launched home decor website DomaineHome.com. The goal of this position is to grow existing communities, drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion. This role interacts cross-functionally with Editorial, Ad Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams to support their respective objectives while ensuring consistency in voice and tone.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion for fashion, familiarity with the Who What Wear voice, and a true love for social media combined with business savvy and a knack for developing creative partnerships and promotions while engaging our readers in an authentic way through relevant social media content.
- Oversee and execute social media strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Conceptualize and lead the implementation of compelling content and programs across various social platforms that engages and communicates effectively with our audience
- Develop social media copy for both editorial and marketing efforts
- Analyze effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media efforts in order to determine campaign effectiveness through relevant monitoring tools
- Present social media findings in a monthly company-wide meeting with an emphasis on key areas of success and recommendations for future improvement
- Contribute to blogger outreach program by identifying relevant blogs and conducting outreach to drive social conversations and reach around key launches, promotions and viral marketing efforts
- Manage and oversee a team of interns to provide support for viral marketing initiatives
- Recommend and manage paid social media efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key social media partners
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media / marketing / e-commerce technologies
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles of advertising, marketing and digital media
- 3+ years experience in the digital space, social media experience preferred
- Well-versed in digital media and social media metrics
- Experience in successfully managing social marketing projects from strategy development through execution with proven results
- Solid understanding of and actively engaged in using social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.)
- Familiarity and knowledge of the principles of SEO, analytics, tracking and social media monitoring tools
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
- MUST have strong writing skills and excellent oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to convey concepts and information in a succinct and visually compelling way
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Interest in fashion and beauty and knowledge of key brands and stakeholders preferred
- Candidates with an existing fashion blog and/or a strong social media presence preferred
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION: If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must read: "RESUME: Social Media Editor" Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Clique Media is the parent company to the popular multi-media fashion brand Who What Wear (WhoWhatWear.com), which is the definitive online authority for trendsetting fashion lovers and their followers, between the ages of 18-40. In the spring of 2013 Clique Media will launch two new properties: Home Décor, Domaine (http://domainehome.com) and Beauty.
Who What Wear reaches its audience through its online magazine and a daily email newsletter covering the latest in celebrity fashion, runway trends and beauty secrets.
WWW was launched by two former ELLE magazine editors, Katherine Power & Hillary Kerr, in 2006 and is located in Los Angeles.