Clique Media is seeking a full-time Graphic Designer who will specialize in Creative Services and Advertising. This person will produce advertorial content for WhoWhatWear.com, as well as Domainehome.com, and Byrdie.com. The ideal candidate will work closely with the ad sales and Creative Director to create designs that fill the client’s needs and also stay true to the sites’ voices and styles.
Clique Media is the parent company to the popular multi-media fashion brand Who What Wear (WhoWhatWear.com), which is the definitive online authority for trend-setting fashion-lovers and their followers, between the ages of 18-40. In addition to WhoWhatWear.com, Clique Media also has a home décor site, Domainehome.come, and a beauty site, Byrdie.com
• Create in-house promotional units and banners
• Create advertising campaign mock-ups
• Maintain Clique Media’s style guide
• Stay abreast of competitor advertorials, industry trends, best practices and other information beneficial to web advertorial design
• Degree in graphic design preferred
• Advertising or marketing experience preferred
• Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Strong color correction skills
• Basic Flash and gif animation skills
• Exceptionally strong with typography, kerning, tracking, lead etc.
• Self-starter who possesses the ability to create original graphics / concepts with little direction
• Highly detail oriented
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed
• Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
• Takes direction and constructive critiques well while also having the ability to work autonomously and provide self-direction when needed
• Highly organized with working knowledge of version control, file management, and file naming best practices
• Resourceful, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
• Working knowledge of best practices in user interface design, and special design considerations for advertising, and e-commerce elements
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface well with other team members
• Experience in fashion media a plus
• Strong interest in fashion is a plus
• Currently lives or plans to live in the Los Angeles area
• Familiar with Clique Media’s voice and style
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits, located in Los Angeles. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter with three examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may send links to online work and/or submit PDFs of print articles. The subject line of the email must read: “RESUME: Advertising Graphic Designer” Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position at Clique Media, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Clique Media will contact you in the near future.
*NO PHONE CALLS