The Campaign Director will play an integral role at Clique Media, Inc with exposure to all departments within the organization as well as key external clients. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer with dotted line reporting to the Ad Sales Department, he/she is responsible for the execution management of client ad campaigns once the contract is signed, and facilitating them through final delivery. He/she manages all interactions with assigned external clients and ensures smooth delivery of projects on time and within budget while exceeding client expectations. Projects include execution of integrated online marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, offline events, email campaigns, and sweepstakes.
- Oversee the entire campaign management team
- Set-up and maintain policies and procedures for the entire department
- Manage day-to-day operations of multiple client accounts once an advertising sales contract and/or partnership agreement has been signed
- Communicate with clients through all phases of engagement, keeping them informed and managing their expectations with excellent follow through, and professionalism
- Manage a cross-functional team of creative/art team, editorial team, programmers and ad operations to fulfill client deliverables on time, and within budget while meeting and exceeding performance and quality expectations
- Analyze campaigns and communicate with agency and client teams to optimize performance and deliver on client objectives
- Prepare complete post-campaign reports, analyzing, quantifying and interpreting results to improve on our offerings on a regular basis
- Manage the ad sales calendar
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders regarding any changes in scope, schedule, resource requirements or issues that require senior management attention
- Collaborate with and guide creative team to ensure creative execution and messaging is optimal for client objectives
- Identify opportunities to deliver additional solutions and expand the scope of client engagements
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices and other information beneficial to clients and partners
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 7+ years prior Trafficking/Campaign Management experience preferred in Online Media/E-Commerce company
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tactics, social media trends and online advertising performance metrics and concepts
- Strong knowledge of interactive media production and processes
- QA experience for online and/or interactive projects
- Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude willing and able take a proactive approach in solving problems
- Works well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional time management and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
- Highly organized and reliable with strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface well with diverse personalities from different disciplines
- Interest in fashion and beauty, and knowledge of key brands and stakeholders in the space is preferred
This is a full-time salaried position located in Los Angeles. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must read: “RESUME: Campaign Director”. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position at Clique Media, Inc, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Clique Media, Inc will contact you in the near future.
ABOUT CLIQUE MEDIA, INC
Clique Media is the parent company to the popular multi-media fashion brand Who What Wear (WhoWhatWear.com), which is the definitive online authority for trendsetting fashion lovers between the ages of 18-40. Clique Media debuted two new properties this year as well, including home décor and lifestyle site Domaine (http://domainehome.com) and beauty site Byrdie (http://www.byrdie.com).
Clique Media was founded in 2006 by two former ELLE editors, Katherine Power and Hillary Kerr, and is located in Los Angeles.