Who What Wear Blog
Daily inspiration from the editors
Curated by WWW editors and led by contributor Jenn Camp of Le Fashion, our blog has all the celebrity and runway style you love, in a slightly less formal setting.
We're Hiring: Byrdie Interns
Who What Wear’s new sister beauty site, Byrdie, is currently seeking an editorial intern, starting immediately. We’re looking for candidates with a strong interest in both beauty and writing, who are organized, efficient, work well in a fast-paced environment, and looking to grow as a writer. Our unique internship program offers participants the ability to learn about all aspects of this online fashion magazine and media company.
• Assist the team with market research and sample requests.
• Work with the editors to research, transcribe, and write a variety of features.
• Organize and maintain the beauty closet.
• Keep an eye on celebrity images to identify trends.
• Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
• Must have the ability to work calmly under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
• Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
• Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
• Must have comprehensive knowledge of celebrities, models, tastemakers—makeup artists and hairstylists don’t hurt!
Byrdie Beauty is located in Los Angeles and candidates must currently be in school.
Submit a cover letter and resume to BeautyInternship@byrdie.com with the subject line "Internship”