Who What Wear Blog
Daily inspiration from the editors
Curated by WWW editors and led by contributor Jenn Camp of Le Fashion, our blog has all the celebrity and runway style you love, in a slightly less formal setting.
We're Hiring: Advertising Sales Associate
WhoWhatWear is seeking a full-time Advertising Sales Associate to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This person will be based in Los Angeles and must be able to support Ad Sales Directors, multi-task well and execute under the pressure of tight deadlines. As a member of the Ad Sales team it is expected that you are fully dedicated to launching campaigns on time, even if that means working past regular office hours to get the job done. As a core position for our business, an Ad Sales Associate must understand the role of ads in the online publishing world, have knowledge of brands and fashion, and be able to communicate well not only within the company but with high profile advertising partners. An employee in this role should expect job responsibilities to grow as the company, and more specifically the Ad Sales team, continues to expand. If you are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume!
- Research client/brand needs and draft client correspondence to secure contract signatures, and provide campaign performance data
- Prepare sales materials for clients/meetings
- Participate in client brainstorm sessions
- Compile campaign performance data and screenshots in presentable format for clients
- Handle RFP's (request for proposals), insertion orders, client communication, prepare competitive reports and analyze Comscore data
- General administrative support such as: filing, expenses, scheduling, and travel/restaurant arrangements for multiple Ad Sales Representatives
- Assist in monthly digital billing reconciliation
- Assist with additional ad hoc projects and administrative tasks as directed by Ad Sales department
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 1 year experience in Sales, Advertising and/or Marketing
- Passion for advertising sales and a desire to expand your advertising skill set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with quantitative data analysis in Microsoft Excel
- Candidate should be motivated, personable, detail-oriented and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of emerging media - brand websites, digital editions, social media platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or Comscore
- Advertising agency experience a plus
- Mobile or video ad experience a plus
This is a full-time salaried position located in Los Angeles. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must read: "RESUME: Ad Sales Associate". Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position at Who What Wear, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Who What Wear will contact you in the near future.
ABOUT WHO WHAT WEAR
Who What Wear is the definitive authority for trend-setting fashionistas and their followers between the ages of 18-34 - this multi-media brand has quickly become the essential resource among tastemakers everywhere and is beloved by numerous stylish celebrities such as Rachel Bilson and Nicole Richie, all the while, appealing to all young women with its inclusive voice and approachable take on fashion, celebrity and style.
Who What Wear reaches its audience through its online magazine and a daily email newsletter covering the latest in celebrity fashion, runway trends and beauty secrets. The WWW content also includes online video and books - Who What Wear TV was the #1 downloaded podcast on iTunes within the fashion vertical during its entire 4 season run, and the books, Who What Wear: Celebrity and Runway Style for Real Life, and What to Wear, Where, have received rave reviews. Who What Wear's parent company, Clique Media, has also recently expanded by launching Byrdie.com, an online beauty destination covering the latest products, newest hair and makeup trends and tips, as well as DomaineHome.com, the destination for shopping, style, and inspiration for the home.
WWW was launched by two former ELLE magazine editors in 2006 and is located in Los Angeles.