is seeking a full-time Advertising Sales Director to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This person will be must be able to support other Ad Sales Directors, multi-task well and execute under the pressure of tight deadlines. The successful candidate must take pride in developing out of the box creative solutions to meeting and exceeding our clients mandatory objectives. The Ad Sales Director must have extensive experience working within fashion, beauty, home dcor and on lifestyle media sales and sales development with a substantial endemic and non-endemic client roster. Most importantly we are looking for a candidate that is as passionate about our editorial brand as we are. If you are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity, please send us your resume!
- Conceptualize and sell integrated online advertising and sponsorship packages, including email newsletters, advertorials, product integration, branded entertainment, and banners to clients and agencies
- Engage, strategize and cultivate deep relationships with all levels of advertiser and ad agency organizations to drive revenue growth
- Prepare written proposals in response to client's expressed interest ensuring proposal fits clients needs, budgets and internal profitability goals
- Respond to and service clients, ensuring all client issues are resolved with 100% satisfaction
- Maintain complete, updated status of all information relating to accounts
- Manage campaign deliverables as needed and interface with ad operations to ensure ad campaigns are launched, monitored and operating in accordance with our standards as well as client expectations
- Provide campaign metrics and statistics to client
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge and experience selling branded entertainment, custom integrated marketing campaigns, social / viral campaigns, and online display advertising
- Strong history of exceeding aggressive monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales quotas
- Minimum 7 years of online ad sales experience in both agency and client-direct sales
- Deep relationships with decision makers for major online advertisers and online media buying agencies. Account categories should include, but are not limited to: fashion/ retail, home/ shelter, auto, entertainment, travel, beauty, CPG (non beauty / non food & beverage), tech, jewelry, lifestyle.
This is a full-time salaried position located in Los Angeles. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The subject line of the email must read: RESUME: Ad Sales Director
. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position at Who What Wear, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Who What Wear will contact you in the near future.
ABOUT WHO WHAT WEAR
Who What Wear is the definitive authority for trend-setting fashionistas and their followers between the ages of 18-34 " this multi-media brand has quickly become the essential resource among tastemakers everywhere and is beloved by numerous stylish celebrities such as Rachel Bilson and Nicole Richie, all the while, appealing to all young women with its inclusive voice and approachable take on fashion, celebrity and style.
Who What Wear reaches its audience through its online magazine and a daily email newsletter covering the latest in celebrity fashion, runway trends and beauty secrets. The WWW content also includes online video and books " Who What Wear TV
was the #1 downloaded podcast on iTunes within the fashion vertical during its entire 4 season run, and the books, Who What Wear: Celebrity and Runway Style for Real Life,
and What to Wear, Where
, have received rave reviews. Who What Wear will has expanded its business by launching Who What Wear Beauty
, covering the latest beauty products, newest hair and makeup trends and tips.
WWW was launched by two former ELLE magazine editors in 2006 and is located in Los Angeles.