- Manage and enter all incoming bills
- Monitor expenses to make sure they are trending to budget
- Ensure the timely receipt of invoices and payment of bills
- Communicate payment information to vendors
- Enter and track POs
- Prepare and send out invoices for billing
- Manage and report affiliate sales billing
- Provide weekly updates on AP and AR to Accounting Manager and President
- Identify customers who are not paying in accordance with stated terms and develop action plans to improve payment trends.
- Assist in monthly close procedures and maintain supporting schedules
- Assist in producing insightful financial analyses and reports on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 2 years plus of accounting or finance experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Start-up mentality
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Team player that can thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work well under pressure
- Thinks and works independently with minimum guidance
- Highly reliable and responsible
This is a full-time salaried position located in Los Angeles. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include fully covered medical and dental insurance, 401k, generous time off and holiday schedule, and cell phone coverage.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
If interested please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must read: “RESUME: Accounting Assistant”. Please follow these instructions carefully in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position at Who What Wear, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Who What Wear will contact you in the near future.
ABOUT CLIQUE MEDIA
Clique Media is the parent company to the popular multi-media fashion brand Who What Wear (WhoWhatWear.com), which is the definitive online authority for trendsetting fashion lovers and their followers, between the ages of 18-40. In the spring of 2013 Clique Media launched a Home Décor site, Domaine and in the summer of 2013 launched a beauty site, Byrdie.
Who What Wear reaches its audience through its online magazine and a daily email newsletter covering the latest in celebrity fashion, runway trends and beauty secrets.
WWW was launched by two former ELLE magazine editors, Katherine Power & Hillary Kerr, in 2006 and is located in Los Angeles