We're Hiring: Art Department Intern
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE CONTACTING US. We are looking for a hard working intern to come learn in the Art Department of our Los Angeles office. This is an excellent learning opportunity where you will work very closely with our Senior Designer and Graphic Designer. We handle all of the daily stories and also many of the advertisements. The days we need interns are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Clipping paths
- Product shot post work
- Creating promos for stories
- Design research
- Re-sizing ad units occasionally and designing slugs-etc.
- The ideal candidate would know Photoshop and Illustrator, preferably all of CS5.
- Must be enrolled in school and able to receive credit.
- Interest in fashion is a plus.
If you are interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ART DEPARTMENT INTERN and tell us a little about yourself.