1. Maybelline New York Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof Mascara ($7.15, duane-reade.com) One of the best beauty tips we ever learned was to use waterproof mascara on your lower lashes. It's pretty genius, because then you don't have to worry about raccoon smearage if you rub your eyes (Hillary) or blink lots (Katherine). The tiny brush is ideal for your little lower lashes and the formula is safe for contact lens wearers.
2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes ($16, sephora.com)
Naturally, those crazy kids over at MUFE make a sweet eye liner/eye shadow combo pencil in 15 different shades. We love the huge range of colors, from Bronze Green (an olive/gold that's summery yet dark) to Turquoise (a showstopper on tan skin). Sephora even has a whole Aqua Essentials Waterproof Eye Set that contains an eye makeup sealant, pencil liner, mascara, liquid liner-all waterproof-and some cleaner to get the whole group off ($45, sephora.com).
3. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner ($22, smashbox.com)
Liner lovers will freak for Smashbox's easily-applied offering. It dries in 60 seconds and lasts through your sixth round (even if you don't). The gel formula is more forgiving than cake eye liner or liquid formulas, so the less dexterous can play without fear. While we're fond of the purple majesty of Ignite, if you don't have Midnight Black in your makeup box, you should.
4. Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow ($5.99, drugstore.com)
If you ever liked to finger paint, you'll get a kick out of Revlon's creamy shadows. This palette is called Not Just Nudes, but there are frankly more color-combos than we can count-we don't have that many fingers. They last, they won't crease, and they're inexpensive, how fun is that?
5. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner ($18, sephora.com) Last, but certainly, certainly not least, is Benefit's new shadow/liner goodness. It's basically the best thing ever. The pots are beyond darling and the product is brilliant. You can use them (as the name gives away) as shadow or liner, and the formula is smartly buildable so you go from work to woah baby with one tiny product. We're showing the shimmery gold Carte Blanche here, but also have developed large crushes on Skinny Jeans (dark silver/pewter) and Stiletto (eggplant).