Fall 09 Fashion
A collection of upscale splurges and thrifty thrills is always in line with the WhoWhatWear.com way to build a wardrobe. Of course, while creating the right high-low mix is obviously important, when I'm shopping for a new season, I also keep my eyes peeled for both current and future essentials. For example, while flipping through the racks at my favorite stores, I'm on the hunt for fresh updates of my go-to pieces (like a new version of my favorite t-shirt or a genius pair of jeans). Additionally, I like to look for emerging essentials, those of-the-moment accessories-such as a trendy headpiece or a directional jacket-that can really elevate everything I already own. I search high and low to curate a stylish spread, and here are a few of my recent finds!
1. H&M Leather Jacket ($179)
2. Proenza Schouler High Heel Lace Up Suede Booties with Hidden Platform ($795)
3. Eugenia Kim Skinny Black Patent Leather Cat Ear Headband ($154)
4. Miu Miu Silk Triangle Bra ($320)
5. Sophomore Leather Skirt ($330)
6. Elizabeth and James Stock Snake Moccasins ($295)
7. Dannijo Jacinda Silver Plated Ring($85)
8. Current/Elliott Multi Zip Jeans ($246)
9. 291 Tissue Jersey Short Sleeve Scoopneck Tee ($82, 323.944.0018)
10. Who What Wear From Runway to Real Way ($19)
11. Hermes Constance Bag ($5950, 800.441.4488)
Or for the steal version try:
Kimchi Blue Cross-Body Bag ($38)
Deena & Ozzy Door Knocker Purse ($42)
On A Side Note
One final thought before we break for the weekend: for all the WWW readers in the New York area, we've got an invitation for you! This Saturday-that's tomorrow-the lovely Charlotte Ronson is graciously opening her store to WhoWhatWear.com readers for an afternoon of shopping, style, and book signings! You can chat with us, browse the boutique, and pick up a copy of Who What Wear: Celebrity and Runway Style for Real Life all in one spot-what more could you ask for?
The details are simple: on Saturday, September 12th, please come by Charlotte Ronson's store (239 Mulberry Street) between noon until 3 p.m. and say hello! We're quite excited to meet you all, all we ask is that you email your RSVP to NYbooksigning@whowhatwear.com (that part is very important). Space is limited, so let us know today!